Your company can help in Hurricane Florence recovery efforts
Following Hurricane Florence’s September 14 landfall in Wilmington, North Carolina, the Thomas T. Stafford Disaster Relief & Emergency Assistance Act. requires FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) to contract with businesses like yours, located in the affected area when feasible and practical, to help with recovery efforts.
Follow these three steps:
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM)
- Complete the Disaster Response Information Section here indicating you want to be included in the Disaster Response Registry. The Disaster Response Registry is used by FEMA and the U. S. Army Corp of Engineers to establish their list of contractors.
- You can also contact your local PTAC (Procurement Technical Assistance Center) for assistance and to make sure you are registered in all other important databases, like insurance approved contractors. They will assist you with registering for free. Click here to find your PTAC.
- Complete FEMA’s Industry Liaison Program Vendor Profile form
- Submit the form to: email@example.com and look for Contracting Opportunities on the following sites:
- Federal Business Opportunities (Fedbizopps) Contract opportunities exceeding $25,000
- DHS Advance Acquisition Planning System To monitor the DHS Acquisition Planning Forecast System – contract actions exceeding $150,000.
- Potential Subcontracting Opportunities with DHS Prime Contractors: Information on large business Prime Contractors who are interested in subcontracting with small, small and disadvantaged, women-owned small, HUBZone-certified, 8(a), veteran-owned small, and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses, complete with tips on how to pursue subcontracting opportunities with them.
- Secure or extend your line of credit, working capital or other financing tools to withstand partial or delayed insurance and federal payments.
- If you need assistance, consult today with our Funding Executives to find the right solution for your business.
- Dedicated phone number (602) 773 1488
- Dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altima Business Solutions has been assisting contractors with funding and guidance with hurricane contracting opportunities for years. Our experience from Sandy, Harvey and Irma, makes us uniquely qualified to secure the funding you need in order to repair, replace and fund for contract execution.
We can help! If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please contact us via email at email@example.com or telephone 602-773-1488.
André Wilson Sr.
Managing Partner | Funding Executive
Altima Business Solutions