Introducing Loan Prep
Investor-grade financial information is a big part of securing funding, so is the story behind your financial. With Loan Prep you can present to your financial backers a clear picture of how your business creates value for itself and its customers, its financial strength and future performance.
How does it work?
You will look at the building block of your business, and your financial modeling. Together, we will analyze their strengths and weaknesses. Our experts will fill the gaps, supplementing any research and knowledge-based answers missing. We will prepare you for your interview. You want to show your financial backers that you have put a lot of thought into what you are trying to accomplish and that you have a firm understanding of how to deliver on your big promise.
The first step in securing funding is to prepare well and unequivocally showcase how well your startup or expansion plan will come to fruition.
The Loan Prep includes:
- Expert Brainstorming Work Session (3 hours)
- Plan Review
- Fill the Gaps (max 3 areas)
- Budget Review
- Go Plan Implementation Session (2 hours)
- Review existing financials and/or projections
- Financial discussion (4 hours)
- Fill the Gaps
- Financial Fitness Maintenance Session (2 hours)
- Pitch deck review (includes template)
- Presentation prep (3 hours)