The day-to-day hustle of your business can easily send your intentions to oblivion, leaving you in a constant state of chaos and confusion. With fires to put out in every corner, you are drawn into a reactive state of mind that you carry with you into the next day, week and year. Before you know it, you are nowhere near where you thought you’d be, leaving the fate of your business to chance. You feel like you’re failing as an entrepreneur and as the leader of your company.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
For more than 14 years, Altima Business Solutions’ superior capabilities have helped hundreds of clients, in a wide range of industries, developing and executing winning strategies.
Strategy is a comprehensive process for determining a business future and how it can best achieve that goal. It audits the full potential of a business and explicitly articulates the business’ objectives, the actions and resources required to achieve them.
Only 1 in 9 companies succeeds in building a durable business. Like a staged disease, decline is easy to cure at the onset but harder to detect, whereas in a more advanced stage it is very visible but much harder to heal.
“An organization can look strong on the outside but already be sick on the inside, dangerously on the cusp of a precipitous fall.” _ Jim Collins, Company Sustainability and Growth Lecturer
Using TwoBRAIN® Diagnostic, we work with clients to make their ideas actionable by combining creative strategy and technology. We detect gaps and opportunities that others miss, offering you solutions that combine our deep corporate knowledge, intimate industry experience and clear insights into how to create more value in your business. TwoBRAIN® Diagnostic offers a systematic procedure to ask and answer the most critical questions confronting a management team, providing confidence and clarity.
How Strategy works:
A successful Strategic Plan process should:
- Describe the organization’s mission, vision and fundamental values
- Define stakeholder expectations and establish clear and compelling objectives for the business
- Analyze the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relative to competitors
- Target potential new customer markets
- Understand the current and future priorities of targeted customer segments
- Identify and evaluate industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Develop advantageous strategies that will profitably differentiate the company from its competitors
- Prepare programs, policies, and plans to implement the strategy
- Establish supportive organizational structures, decision processes, information and control systems
- Allocate resources to develop critical capabilities
- Monitor performance
Companies use Strategy to:
- Change the direction and performance of a business
- Create a common framework for decision-making in the organization
- Set a proper context for budget decisions and performance evaluations
- Train managers to develop fact-based information to make better decisions
- Increase confidence and clarity in the business’ direction
Desired outcomes come from intentional vision, intentional actions and intentional planning.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve true results, please Contact Us
Executive Summary, Operational Business Plan, Funding Business Plan, SWOT Analysis, Strategic Plan, Market Research, Operations, Systems and Processes, Employee Buy-ins, and more.